OCF FACTORING OF ACCOUNT COMPANY
- Providing accounts receivable factoring services nationwide
- Over 70 years of factoring company experience
- Up to 97% Advance Rates
WHAT SETS US APART
• Same Day funding on approved invoices
• We do not require a long term contract.
• 97% advance rates; tops in the industry
• Credit analysis on new and existing customers
• Continuous collection management and
follow up on factored invoices
• Invoice and statement mailing (postage included)
• Account status inquiries anytime;
24/7 online account access.
Our flexibility allows you to maintain control:
• You select accounts you prefer to factor
on an invoice by invoice basis.
• You control total factoring costs by only
factoring on an "as needed" basis.
Up to 97% Factoring Of Account Advance Rates:
Advance rates are based on overall risk
associated with a particular industry as
well as experience and track record.
We hold reserve accounts to accommodate
industries which typically experience dilution
and that we would otherwise not be able
to service. Advance rates range from
80% to 97% of the gross invoice amount.
Factoring Of Account Fee Structures:
Fees are determined based on your industry,
the credit worthiness of your customers,
how quickly your invoices turn, and
monthly factoring volume.
OCF provides individualized customer service,
by tailoring our flexible programs to fit the individual
needs of each of our clients. We strive to
be responsive, handling receivables
with speed, efficiency, and a personal touch.
As a client you are assigned one account
administrator who will personally handle
all of your account activity and inquiries.
This gives us the ability to buy your
receivables and get the money to
you within 12 to 24 hours.
Having one person look after your account
also makes it easy for you to decide
which invoices you are going to sell and
when you want to sell those invoices.
Our funding is primarily done by
direct deposit or wire.
OCF has more than 70 years of successful
cash flow and credit management experience,
experience we would love to put to work for you.
To talk with a member of our sales team,
please contact one of our regional offices at:
Toll Free: 888-266-0197
Fax #: 425-702-1874
account receivable factoring
More Factoring Of Account Information
The overall increase in factoring volume is mainly attributed to the credit crunch in the late 80s. As the availability of bank commercial credit tightens, more businesses look towards alternative sources of financing to achieve growth.
Factors can help those firms that banks often find difficult to approve such as start-up companies whose growth outstrips cash. The primary focus in a factoring relationship is the credit-worthiness of the customers being invoiced and the client’s ability to produce a quality product or service. Simply put, if the business has an acceptable product or service that it provides to a creditworthy customer then the business is a candidate for factoring.
The fact is that most companies share a common dilemma during periods of rapid growth of incoming orders draining cash flow. Factoring not only provides immediate cash but, efficient businesses also use it as a tool to increase profit margins:
1. Take Advantage of Early Payment Discounts - Having access to cash enables businesses to save on average 2% by taking advantage of early payment terms offered by suppliers. The points saved by reducing raw materials costs helps to offset the factoring fee.
2. Take Advantage of Volume Discounts - Having cash also enables businesses to buy raw materials in greater volume. This saves money and directly impacts the bottom line.
3. Reduce Late Payment Penalties and Interest Charges - Having immediate cash on hand to pay current obligations as they become due eliminates late charges from suppliers and other creditors.
4. Meet Obligations on Time - Paying vendors on time helps to establish a solid credit track record and allows for increased future credit limits from vendors as well as financial institutions.5. Offer Credit Terms to Customers - Offering credit terms to customers is a common way to increase sales by making it “easier” for customers to buy. Having financial backing to carry accounts receivable is essential if a business wants to be able to follow through on its commitments. Reputable factors encourage “managed” growth by consulting with clients regarding exposures and other risks when taking on new credit accounts